How many days do you lose, lost and alone in a dark room to escape the pressure of migraines and bad headaches?
Headaches and migraines are not normal yet many people suffering like this for years believe, or worse, resigned to the notion that this is their life. Migraines and headaches are debilitating and are fast becoming the most common conditions we treat. Can you even imagine your life without them?
How much would you love to be a headache free?
Signs that indicate you need an assessment:
- Reoccurrence of pain, headaches/migraines
- The classic daily late afternoon onset
- Pain medication is always on the shopping list
- Throbbing temples
- Clenching of the teeth and jaw pain
- A recent trauma/injury
- You’ve tried everywhere else
How we can help
Did you know that both headaches and migraines are commonly the results of strain and pressure due to misaligned joints in your neck and back? Misaligned by injury, bad posture, hours of sitting, or even a bad habit like falling asleep awkwardly on the couch every night.
Research shows that few interventions relieve headache pain like chiropractic adjustments. Make an appointment, we’ll assess you from head to toe, arrange digital x-rays for free (bulk billed and only if you need them), we’ll identify if there is a spinal correlation, explain the problem and help to clear your head of fog and pain.
How to reduce headaches at home
Start with These 8 useful tips:
- Improve your posture
- Set your computer screen at eye level
- Take micro breaks every 45 minutes
- Stretch your head, neck & shoulders daily
- Exercise a minimum 30 minutes, 3 times per week.
- Drink water- aim for 8 glasses a day
- Try to keep your stress levels low
- Avoid all processed food
Best stretches for headaches and migraines
Make a start, try these two stretches from our set of neck correcting stretches, download your copy
THE BEST NECK STRETCHES
Give them a go!
Enter your details below to download the stretches